Tuesday

DJ Khaled’s Son Asahd, Debuts Daddy's Next Album Cover


DJ Khaled is soon to release his 10th studio album he calls 'Grateful' on the 23rd of June and today, he has released the album cover. His son, Asahd has debuted the album cover. 

Dj Khaled has credit his son as the Executive Producer and this makes the album Asahd’s first. DJ Khaled put up the cover on his Instagram page as well as a lovely video documenting father and son moments and captioned it:
GOD IS THE GREATEST! #GRATEFUL#JUNE23 … WOW!! This is my 10th Album! And this is my sons First Album! TEARS OF JOY!!! I’ve been through so many storms! I weathered every storm! I always knew there would be sunshine on the other side !! I never gave up !! I ALWAYS HAD HOPE AND PRAYED! I LOVE GOD SO MUCH !! FAN LUV PRE ORDER YOUR #GRATEFUL ALBUM NOW!! FAN LUV THIS IS FOR YOU! THIS FOR @asahdkhaled ! THANK YOU GOD ! #GRATEFUL IS MY THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!! @wethebestmusic@rocnation@epicrecords πŸ™πŸ½πŸ”‘πŸŒΊπŸ¦πŸ™πŸ½
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU9Eg08AfAe/

0 comments:

Post a Comment